Wednesday, December 10, 2008

There are only 15 days left!

Wow! Today was something we very rarely see in our part of the world. It SNOWED!! This is in the morning.
Getting ready to leave for a sub job. Snow, not ice everywhere!
The backyard and the back of the house.
These were from this afternoon amd evening. We still have about 2 inches on the ground.
My front yard.
The back yard.
Back yard.
Front of house.
Towards the road.
I am still not really in the holiday spirit but the snow did excite me. I am almost completely done with my Christmas shopping. Now I need to hit my Christmas cards.
Merry Christmas Ya'll!!
I hope you enjoy the pictures of what made a lot of people around here happy!!

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

I knew out at your place it would look beautiful with all the snow! :-)

jenny said...

I think you got a bit more than I did at the north end of town! It was beautiful---a magical few hours.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.