Thursday, December 18, 2008

Only 7 more days OH MY!


One Christmas party down, one more to go! Tonight was my honey's work party. The food was good but we didn't stay long. We are looking forward to tomorrow night's party at Mrs. H's house. We really missed not being able to go to last years party. We would have much rather been at the party than in the hospital.

I want to wish my friends Brock and Felicia a very Happy Anniversary! I remember how lovely your wedding was!

Merry Christmas Ya'll!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I had NO idea you had a blog! I am so glad you left a comment on mine! I am adding you to my blog buddy list! I love reading my friends blogs! Life is so hectic but somehow we manage to find the time to blog....for me it's become my hobby/outlet! Merry Chirstmas to you and your family! We will be home this coming week, I can't wait! Take care and keep in touch!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.