Saturday, December 27, 2008

Update

Just wanted to let those of you who have been keeping up with Ms. Kitty, I have a quick update. My honey and I went to visit with her parents today. She still has a long way to go. She has congestive heart failure and fluid on her lungs. They still have her heavily sedated and hope to take her off of the ventilator tomorrow. The great news is that her skin grafts are doing really well. Please continue to keep Ms. Kitty in your prayers. I told her mom that she had people in blogland praying for her also.

Happy New Year.

2 comments:

Mrs. H. said...

I know Ms. Kitty's mom and dad must have been so glad to see you and Mr. Giggles today! Thank you for keeping us up dated on the latest news.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for the update..Ms. Kitty seems to come to mind often and I always say a quick prayer for her. Glad there is good news...praying she will be able to get off the ventilator.

Will continue to pray...

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.