Saturday, December 20, 2008

Good Times

Ok, first off I am going to stop the countdown. Everyone knows that Christmas is almost here so I will stop the torture!
Tonight was the Christmas party at Mr. & Mrs. H's house. We had a lot of good food, good fellowship and a good time (and some interesting white elephant gifts!). We saw friends who have moved away but came back for the party (we have been doing this for several years now and a good time is always had). Thank you Mr. and Mrs. H for a wonderful evening. We are so glad that we didn't miss it this year. We still can't believe that we (the ones who are always late) were the first ones to arrive (and the last to leave:)!) I promise to get my dip recipe posted soon if you will post your bacon bites recipe.

Ms. Kitty update: we found out tonight that she has pnuemonia. They had taken out her breathing tube but had to put it back in and she is in a lot of pain. They were supposed to take off the bandages to see how the skin grafts were doing today. Please keep up the prayers. I hope to write her a letter in the next few days and to let her know about her blogland prayer friends.
Merry Christmas Ya'll!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.