Tuesday, December 16, 2008

And the days just keep flying by!

I have finally begun my Christmas cards. I haven't gotten very far but I have started and isn't that what is important? I only have one more person to finish shopping for and then I am done! Well, I told my honey that I would go find some things for myself because I just don't know what I want this year.
My friend Ms. Kitty had her first surgery today. They found that the burns went much deeper than the doctors originally thought. She will be in the hospital for 4 months and will endure several surgeries. The doctors also told her father that she has an 85% chance of leaving the hospital. Please keep Ms. Kitty in your prayers. She has a very difficult road ahead of her.

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Please give our love to Ms. Kitty..how devastating! I pray God will minister to her in a very real, special and unique way! Thanks for the update.

Keep that pen flowing..with those cards! Enjoy.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.