Monday, December 15, 2008

It's the final countdown. . . .10 more days!

Well, I noticed before I started this post that I have already done 50 posts. Wow, I didn't realize that I had that much to bore people with! I do hope that no one has fallen asleep from boredom while reading this and fallen out of their chair and hurt themselves! If you have, I apologize and I hope you are recovering from your accident.
Oh my, it has gotten really cold again. The thermometer says that it is 29 outside and 57 inside. Yesterday it was 79. I think that our cows are really confused! It is funny to think that last night I was sitting on my front porch staining some wood for Christmas presents in shorts, tshirt and flipflops and tonight I am sitting in the house in long pants, a sweater and closed in shoes and I am freezing!
Ok, we have 10 more days until Christmas and I am so not ready. I had planned on having things done early and why not, I am not working but things haven't turned out as planned (they usually don't). I haven't decorated my Christmas tree, haven't started my Christmas cards, haven't done any baking or finished the gifts for my husband's co-workers. I am telling myself that it will get done and will be ok. I will not stress, I will not stress, I will not stress.
It is hard to believe that one year ago today I walked across the stage and finally received my college diploma. Wow, what a topsy turvy year this has been.

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

1 comment:

Mrs. H. said...

Congratulations on your 50th post! :-) I am still in my chair. ;-) I wish it was warmer at your house!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.