Tuesday, December 9, 2008

16 days and counting

Well, I got more Christmas shopping done. I am ready to be done. I still have my mom and dad (they are the ones I still don't know what I am getting) and my in-laws but I know what I am getting, I just have to get it. Then there are just a few odds and ends.

This morning I watched my mom put my G-mom's Christmas tree and this evening I put up my outside Christmas lights (AGAIN). Now we are sitting in the house freezing because the wind is blowing at 26 mph with windgusts up to 32 mph. Well, in the morning I am sure that all of my Christmas lights will be back on the ground. That really irritates me. I love the cold weather but I hate the wind.

Yes, I know I still sound like Scrooge. I am TRYING to get in the holiday spirit!

Merry Christmas Ya'll!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Best of luck with those lights! Did you get SNOW?? That had to help with the holiday spirit, right? Have fun.........

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.