Monday, January 18, 2010

Another Week

Well, this week I am at MD Anderson with my Mom. It seems that right now her recovery is at a stand still. We were supposed to get out this Thursday but that won't be happening. Now we don't know when that will happen. Today while bringing in my last load of stuff from the parking garage, I ran into a friend of mine from college. Her nine year old son has been fighting cancer for a year and a half, he is in the hospital right now because his appendix ruptured and so they are trying to get him healthy from the appendix so he can fight the cancer. Please say a prayer for Warren. Another lady that I have talked to in passing is now back in here with her son who had a bone marrow transplant and he has been released twice but has had to come back both times.
Well, I hope each of you has a great week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.