Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Movie Review

Today I finally watched The Game Plan with "The Rock". I really enjoyed this movie. It was laugh out loud funny. I love Dwayne Johnson and can't wait to see him in the Tooth Fairy.

This weekend Mr. Giggles and I went to see It's Complicated. It was funny and we enjoyed it. There was a tween girl sitting next to my hubby and I don't think it was an appropriate movie for her. She kept asking her mom the explain the very adult situations (which embarrassed the hubster).

We may go see Sherlock Holmes this weekend. If you have seen it, let me know what you thought about it.

Well, that is it for tonight. Have a good week.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.