Monday, January 4, 2010

Still Thinking

Well, I am still thinking about what my New Year's Resolutions are going to be. I really want to say forget it and not do anything but there are several things that I really want to do and now is as good a time as any to start. And with that being said. . . . . .I still haven't started. Maybe tomorrow!!

I think that I must have restless leg syndrome but it doesn't bother me at night. My legs bother me when I am riding in the car or sitting for long periods of time in a chair (like I have done today). So with that being said. This will be short and I am going to bed early because my Mom and I have an early morning tomorrow.

1 comment:

Donna said...

Hi, Giggles,
I am so sorry to hear about Mel and her babies. I cannot imagine the feelings she has right now, but I will be praying for her and her hubbie, as well as praying for you~that you will know the words to say or the shoulder to offer...and to be exactly what she needs at this time.
Hope your day is going well!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.