Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What do you do. . . . .

for your husband for Valentines day? I want to do something special (and inexpensive) for Mr. Giggles because he has been so awesome about me being gone every other week for a week to be with my Mom. He comes down on Friday with my Dad on the weeks that I am gone so I don't have to drive home by myself. I have the greatest husband. I don't talk about him much on here because he is a very private person and doesn't even let me put pics of him on my facebook page and you will never see one of him here. But, he loves me for me even if sometimes I am pretty goofy. He has been with me through the loss of three babies, the loss of my grandfather the loss of my dog, going back to school and finishing my degree and so many other things that have gone on in our lives over the past 12 years. So with all that said, I want to do something special for him and I need to do it early rather than later because I will be heading out of town on Valentines day to stay with my Mom. If you have any ideas, please leave me a comment.

1 comment:

Stephen and Larissa said...

Make his favorite dinner and a special card and dessert. Also, take this opportunity to tell him how much his support has meant to you. One time I took 25 little bags and put some chocolate candy in them along with two reasons why I love him.

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.