Monday, January 25, 2010

New Years Resolutions - Revisited (Or something!)

Yes, I know that we are already 25 days into the new year and that you are supposed to start your resolutions at that time but, if you read my blog you know that I never made any. I have decided that I am going to make Monthly Goals. To me, that seems more obtainable but we shall see. And this way I have to look at them more often and change or adjust from month to month as needed.



January Goals:

More Bible study

Make better food choices

Get in a little more exercise

Be a better wife, daughter, sister, friend


WEEKLY MENU
Monday: pizzasghetti, corn, english peas
Tuesday: leftovers
Wednesday: fend for yourself
Thursday: I ate at Arby's with my Dad and sister while the Mr. had leftovers (again)
Friday: out to eat
Saturday: tba

2 comments:

Donna said...

Hi, Giggles,
Sounds like you have a good plan for your goals. I like the monthly idea. I pray you'll be able to meet those goals. :)
Hope you have a good week!

Jennifer said...

Hey, did you ever come up with the "perfect" idea for Valentine's Day for your sweetie?? My ideas are not really meshing with my budget right now?!

Hope you are having a great week!

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.