Sunday, January 24, 2010

Nothing Much Important

I am back home for a week and I have a lot to do. Between doing things that need to be done at my house, including getting my washing machine fixed (because having to take your clothes elsewhere is pain in the rear), things that need to be done at my parents house and things that I need to get done for church (I am the unofficial secretary and sometimes the work can keep me really busy), I shouldn't get bored this week. And I already have something to do three nights this week (I think I need a vacation!!!). Mr. Giggles is sick so he may be home tomorrow or at least part of the day if he doesn't start feeling better. This could slow me down on my chore list because my man is not a good sick man. He is pretty needy when he doesn't feel good. . . .please don't tell him I said that!!

I am going to try out new twist on a recipe. We call it pizzaseghetti and the twist will be putting cream cheese in the sauce. I can't wait to try it. Anyway, here is the recipe including the twist.
Pizzaseghetti
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 jar mushrooms
1 package spaghetti noodles
shredded cheese (your flavor choice)
pepperoni

Cook spaghetti noodles as directed.
Warm spaghetti sauce and add mushrooms & 4 oz of cream cheese, stir until melted and blended.
Mix noodles and sauce mixture and place in a 9X13 casserole dish.
Cover top with pepperoni and then cheese.
Bake until warmed through and cheese is melted.

Enjoy. I got the basic recipe from Mr. Giggles who got it from one of his room mates. I stayed with said room mate and his wife while taking a two week summer course during college and made this for them for dinner. They enjoyed it because they didn't make it often and we had a good laugh about how it all came about.

Well, that is all for tonight. Hubs and I are hooked on Criminal Mind reruns and we are watching another instead of watching the news so it will probably be a late night!!

Hi Mrs. H's mom. Hope you're having a good week!

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.