Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 is off to a running start. . . .

Busy days! Yesterday and today we didn't leave the house much except to meet my sister RAW for dinner last night and to meet some friends tonight for dinner and a trip to Wal-Mart. Yesterday we just bummed around for a while and then Mr. Giggles started hooking up our new VCR/DVD recorded. Well, what should have been a quick and very easy job turned out to take four hours and us wondering if it was worth the time or should we return the stupid thing! It is now hooked up but has a quirky way we have to record but it works. Anyway, it is late and I really don't have too much to say!

I hope you are all having a great start to the new year.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.