Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FOCUS!!

I have found that the older I get, the more ADD I become. I have a really hard time staying focused while cleaning house and this leads to it not getting done so I think I have found something to help me. I set a timer for 30 minutes and do as much as I can during that time. Then I spend a few minutes doing something non work related like checking my e-mail or facebook or something or I can reset for another 30 minutes and just keep working. I did that all day today and got a lot done. We will see if I can get the entire house done using this method. I will have to let you know at the end of the week if it continued to work.

No comments:

Copyright

© Life in My Lane: All photographs and text on this site are the sole property of Life in My Lane and may not be used or copied without express consent of Life in My Lane.